Sunday, February 14, 2010

OK so I've had blogger open all day trying to sit and do this... I have to say I got soooo much done today... well I didn't complete any one job but I did a little bit of everything that needed to be done! And tomorrow is another day:)

So here I am... I'm going to start and finish one job today.... here are this weeks gallery standouts....
First up is me.. I picked this because I can:) I think this first LO has some real potential! Yup that's right... I did this LO a few months ago.... here's the story ... Sarah was doing a bloggathon.. and she had her web cam set up as well. I spent the whole SS laughing and watching her... I really wanted the pp so I through this together.... I followed the rules to a T!

So to be fair this past Friday I used the LO to make my instructions for the SS.... and decided to scrap with the girls... and this is what I came up with... better??
Kit used is Who Needs Frogs by me:)

And this is what Steph came up with...

Next up is a wonderful LO by Delia... I love all her stuff she thinks outside the box...

Here's a wonderful Lo by our own Miss Damsel... very touching!

And of course another by Steph... I Love all her stuff she is so creative...
She used my Powder Fresh kit!
This is just a very pretty LO... I just love the photo!!! It was created by Shauna!!!

and one more from Delia... just cause I think her stuff is awesome!
Oh and one more from Steph... Hmmmm we must like her stuff...
Ok that's it... wow I finished something from start to finish!! See ya next week!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Digi Scrapbook Mania Forum Digi Scrapbook Mania Shop Digi Scrapbook Mania Gallery Digi Scrapbook Mania Designers