Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's that time of year again!! Are yo done your shopping yet?? I haven't even started! I can't seem to find enough time to drive the hour and a half to the city without my kids. That's the tricky part .... if I go shopping they always want to come, they have their own Christmas shopping to do so we have to work in every ones needs. If I would have been on the ball, I could have bought everything on the net... but I never think of it till it's too late... maybe next year! Do any of you buy your presents on-line?
I love my Sunday mornings... here I am drinking coffee and snooping through our gallery... here's a few neat LO's I found...
First up is Athena. I love her kits choice here and she has a real talent for layering!
Credits
And while were at it, here's another from Athena... this would make a great Christmas card!
Credits
Next is Twimomma2 She had a set of Christmas photos taken... and they are all beautiful. It's tricky getting a great photo of both kids... but she has quite a few... she must have good kids!

The next two Lo's are by mom2twoangels... she used my Flip Flop kit for both LO's. They are similar LO's but changing the bits sure gave them each their own style! And again she had just the right photos!!
Check out Flip Flop here.


Next up is our own Ashlee. I love the present LO it's even finished off with a great bow in the center!! She used Christmas Traditions Coming Soon to DSM by Designs by Ashlee.
Can't wait, this should be a great kit!!


And here's one from me.... I used my new kit Powder Fresh.... you can't buy this kit anywhere. I've been giving it away in chunks since the beginning of Dec... at DSM.

Here's another from Ashlee... I love the photo cluster!!! Very creative!! She used her kit Wild Cherry... you can find it here.

Here's one from Blessedby3qtz... This is a pretty Lo for a pretty girl!! I love the blend!! She used Scrap Manics Chill Out kit.... found here.
And our final LO is by Simply Susan... I love the colors and a wonderful moment captured!!
Credits


Well time for a new coffee... and I have the rest of the day to scrap my little heart out seeing as we are kinda snowed in... I LOVE being snowed in!! See you all next week!! Wonderful work ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Digi Scrapbook Mania Forum Digi Scrapbook Mania Shop Digi Scrapbook Mania Gallery Digi Scrapbook Mania Designers