Sunday, September 20, 2009

Gallery Standouts for Sept 13th to 16th.

I'm back with this weeks Gallery Standouts!!!
There were quite few to choose from...
First off is a LO done by mom2twoangels using the DSM DT's Camping is In Tents Collab... great layering and clustering!!
Photobucket
For Credits click here.

Next is digilicious and her LO she named Liar... really well done and a funny little story to boot!
Photobucket
Click here for credits.

Next up is a LO I did for the Scrap This Way Challenge at DSM... We had to get creative and cut holes in the paper... I used the Autumn Spice Collab Kit in this LO... (my new fav kit!)
Photobucket

Click here for credits.


Next is another wonderful LO by our own digilicious.... I love how the word art is placed
and the editing of the photos!!! Fab!
Photobucket
Click here for credits.


The next Lo was done by blessedby3qtz.... she used Sweet Tweet Sorbet by ScrapManiac at DSM
Photobucket
Link to gallery here.

Next LO by Breeze80.... who could resist a cutie like this...
Photobucket

Gallery link here.


This next LO must be one of my favs!! There is so much going on without it looking like too much... I notice something new every time I look at it!! Great job Steph (blessedby3qtz)!!
Photobucket
Gallery link here.


Next is a LO by Tinkay2... I love the stitches and candid shots!
Photobucket
Click here for credits.

And the last LO for the week is by Twimomma2... I'm loving the use of a large tag... I must try this!

Click here for credits.

Well done everyone... hope you have been inspired by some of the creative ladies in our forum.... If you haven't checked us out yet please do... we have a lot of fun in our forum, loads of challenges and a speed scrap everyday!! Hope to see you there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Digi Scrapbook Mania Forum Digi Scrapbook Mania Shop Digi Scrapbook Mania Gallery Digi Scrapbook Mania Designers