Sunday, September 27, 2009

I sure had fun poking around the gallery for this weeks standouts... seriously there were so many to choose from... this is what I snagged for this weeks Gallery Standouts...


First up is a LO from Scrapnewbie... I'm loving those shadows! Credits here.



I'm all about fall these days... it is in the air! Delia made this wonderful fall calendar.. credits here.


Next is a wonderful LO by Digilicious. I love the warm colors, word art and mini ellies!! Credits here.
Now for another fab fall LO... I LOVE the scattering of the ellies... there is so much to see in this LO. Credits here.


Now here's a wonderful Lo by Tomosia... this is a new kit by our own Modernjune Creations called Hocus Pocus... great LO tomosia love the colors and great picture!! Credits here.


I love this Lo by Mom2twoangels... I love the straight lines, mixture of papers and fab ellie placement! Credits here.


And lastly we have out own Missdamsel.... working her soon to be released Breast Cancer Awareness Kit ... I can't wait to play with this one!!! I just love everything about it! Scrapliftable!! Credits here.

Well I'm off to hangout @ DSM... see ya this time next Sunday with a new batch of Gallery Standouts! Have a great week...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Digi Scrapbook Mania Forum Digi Scrapbook Mania Shop Digi Scrapbook Mania Gallery Digi Scrapbook Mania Designers