Sunday, October 25, 2009

Gallery Standouts for Oct 18th - 24th


SparkysGirl sure know how to win me over... great LO's and great food!!! I have no idea what Monkey Bread is but I'd eat it!! Yummy!! She used Autumn Bounty by Simply Susan Godfrey Designs.


Credits

Here is a wonderful Lo by Twimomma2... she did a great job on the LO but it's the message that I find inspiring.... a few life lessons we all need to practice....

Credits

A great example of a well balanced LO.... great layering, placement, title and photo!! Everything is just awesome!! Blessedby3qtz (Steph) used Day Dreamer and Date Me-First Date by ModernJune Creations at DSM.... I think this kit rocks!!!


Here's a beautiful Lo done by mom2twoangels.....I just love the clean layering!!


Here is another by blessedby3qtz (Steph) This is a great example of a B/W lo... I also love her photo treatment and the touch of color in the title... she sure is creative!

Credits

Here is a pretty LO by Kissofsugar... I just love the color... great word art and her photos really cracked me up!!!! A great LO is one that makes you smile!!!


Here is a very pretty Lo done by Delia... notice her great title, poem and ribbon work.... just beautiful!!! She used Scrapznbitz´s Treasured Memories.

Credits

Here is another from twimomma2... I fell in love with the photos... she completed this one for the Scrap This Way Challenge at DSM..... sooo pretty!!!

Credits

OK so this last one was done by me... a shameful plug for our party.... that's right PARTY!!! DSM is having a Hallow Scream Party next weekend... where you can win all kinds of free kits... mini kits.... and coupons!!! The paper was a PP I made for last weeks SS... and the ellies are from Make It Funky... just one of the free kits you can win this weekend! Alrighty my coffee is done so I'm off to scrap... have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Digi Scrapbook Mania Forum Digi Scrapbook Mania Shop Digi Scrapbook Mania Gallery Digi Scrapbook Mania Designers