Monday, October 19, 2009

My bad... I'm a day late!! I was on a road trip this past weekend... driving my daughters volleyball team to a tournament where they placed 4th out of 10 teams!!! Yay Lakers!!! So here I am trying to catch up.... I cant believe how many great LO's there are this week... if you want to check them out sign up for our gallery and have a peek!!!

Here is a blog background Blueberries made with my new Roots kit... FAB!!

A wonderful LO from Katenoz!!
This one is by tomosia .... using the kit Plucked Perfection!!
And here is one made by our very own ModernJune, she used her new kit Day Dreamer...
Here is a fab LO from Steph again using Mandymades Roots!!

The next fab LO was done by MissDamsel with her new kit Magical Safari!
Another fab Lo by Mammak using her new kit Plucked Perfection!!

And the last for today is by Sparkysgirl! Love the vine weave!!!
Ok I'm off to finish up some Party planning... Psssst if you haven't already heard big things are happening at DSM!!!! Maybe you should check it out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Digi Scrapbook Mania Forum Digi Scrapbook Mania Shop Digi Scrapbook Mania Gallery Digi Scrapbook Mania Designers