Sunday, November 22, 2009

First up is Digilicious with this fabulous LO!
This is a fun kit paired with a priceless photo and top it off with a creative photo edit!!
Works every time!
Credits
I love this LO... not only because the subject is near and dear to my own heart...
but I love the idea of scrapping anything and everything!! And the photo placement here really works!

Here's a fun LO by mom2twoangels... wonderful use of color and ellies placement!!
She used Rock on by Riley Creations


Here's a wonderful LO by jrzybchmom... I love the use of the ribbon as a frame not to mention great ellie clusters coupled with a very cute baby... works for me every time!!
Credits


Here's a very pretty fall LO by Delia... I really love here work, she takes some of the best nature/artsy fartsy <---- hehe photos and creates beautiful LO's!
Credits


I had to try really hard to only choose one of blessedby3qtz Lo's for this weeks gallery Standouts!! Every LO was wonderful! Her daughter is taking gymnastics and from what I hear is a natural! She asked me to make a gymnastics kit so I did and she's been creating so many beautiful LO's.. I love them all! Here is just one...
Kit used is Flip Flops by Mandymade.
I am a fan of Buzybee... here is another LO she created for her weight loss album. I think it's a great idea!! I LOVE the title!!
Credits
And finally a LO by our own Simply Susan... I love the clean look and group photo!!
Credits

Well I started this blog post 3 1/2 hours ago... I have since done dishes, washed my bedding, face booked, watched Airplane, ate breaky and visited with my girls.... something tells me that I may be a little distracted today... no worries I know how to fix this... more COFFEE!!! See ya next week ttfn!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Digi Scrapbook Mania Forum Digi Scrapbook Mania Shop Digi Scrapbook Mania Gallery Digi Scrapbook Mania Designers