Sunday, November 1, 2009



We at DSM had a monster of a week!!! Our big Hallow Scream Party was a blast!!! I have only one more LO to complete and I will have done them all!!! It felt so good to stretch those scrapping muscles!!
Now on to this weeks gallery standouts... I had a tough time this week... with so many awesome LO's to chose from I had to be extra picky!!
First up is Twimomma2 with this beautiful LO... she entered this in the lyrics challenge quoting When You Wish Upon A Star...


This is a another very pretty LO by dricamendes! This one was created during a DSM speed scrap... I love the stitching and clustering!!!


Next up is Stephieann with a fun LO she did at the DSM Hallow Scream party!! She used Mandymade's Licenced To Drive Kit


I'm loving this LO created by digilicous...

I love the clean look and it's a great example of clustering!!! FAB!!


Here's another from Twimomma2... I just had to post to help her feed her obsession!!!


I think this is a fabulous LO created by Tinkay2.... using Scrap Maniacs new kit Happy Fall...


This is a fun LO created by Beckag99... I just love everything about it!!! Very creative!!


OK this one cracks me up!!! The challenge was to dress up using only supplies you could reach from your computer chair... if you could roll to it you could use it... take a picture, create a LO and post... here's mine... Not very creative at all....
....it was even my challenge...
then Miss Tomosia posts this one!!!! OMG!! I laughed so hard...
She out created me!!!
Every time I look at it ... it cracks me up all over again!!
This is a fun LO done by our own ModernJune... this is her new kit Eek... could have been yours for free if you joined in her two Speed Scraps this weekend.... I made sure I was there :)
This is an awesome Lo done by our own Designs by Ashlee using Nightmare on DSM Street Collab... love the colors!!!

I think this may be one of my favorites this week... I may be biased seeing as Blessedby3qtz used my Roots kit... but that's not what drew me to it... it's the fabulous photo edits!!! It sure makes those photos pop!!! Wonderful job Steph!!!


Well that's a wrap!! I still have one more LO to do for the Hallow Scream Party...
FYI... we have extended the deadlines on all the challenges to Sunday @ midnight.... I scrapped all day yesterday and still didn't finish them all... there's sooo much to do and so many prizes to earn....!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Digi Scrapbook Mania Forum Digi Scrapbook Mania Shop Digi Scrapbook Mania Gallery Digi Scrapbook Mania Designers