Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Mania!!!!

Happy Monday all! ModernJune here with this weeks Monday Mania and its a really good one!!!

This week Simply Susan came out with two great kits!

First up "Z00 2 You"



Next up "Gone Hunting"





Next up is this fun kit from Riley Creations"Rock On"




MandyMade has a whole slew of product for you this week including some must have CU items!

First up is her new kit "Flip Flops"






And here are those must haves I was telling you about...








Get ready for Scrap Maniac's new kit "Chill Out"




I have a Sneak peak for you this week from myself...I am releasing a kit on Friday this week just in time for a very anticipated movie premiere...can you guess what it is???? You'll have to check my blog on Friday to be sure!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Digi Scrapbook Mania Forum Digi Scrapbook Mania Shop Digi Scrapbook Mania Gallery Digi Scrapbook Mania Designers