Sunday, November 1, 2009

I just wanted to share with you a few LO's I did for this weekends DSM Hallow Scream party...
This Lo was used for my Saturday morning speed scrap.... Kelsey's glasses really crack me up... it's so hard to look at her with a straight face!!! She is a beginner driver as well so I like to take pictures of her while she drives because there's nothing she can do about it!!!
I used my Licenced To Drive Kit... it's been a while since I played with this one... I forgot what a fun kit it is!!!

and this one I used for Friday nights speed scrap... I used ModernJunes Plucked Perfection.... I really like the idea of changing the saturation levels in each photo... the tree is from the DSM Memories Collab....

OK now here's some LO's I did for the party... this one was for the Halloween Past Challenge... we had to do a LO using a photo of you or your family from a past Halloween... this is a photo of Kelsey's first Halloween... she was a Skittle!!! Look how young My Mark looks!!! This was 15 years ago now...:(


Haha.. this one was for the Best Costume Contest... we had to dress up using only items we could reach from our computer chair... this is all I could come up with!!!
I used my Make It Funky Kit... There is a really good one posted in the thread at DSM but you have to sign up and have a look to see it....


I submitted this one for the Favorite LO contest.... all you have to do is post a LO using all DSM products and if your picked you win the Sweet Sugar Shoppe Collab!! It can be a new or old one so long as it is all DSM products... easy as pie!!! And yes freebies count!!
I used my Roots kit here....

I did the next two LO's for Kathy's Speed Scraps ... I earned her Eek kit for free!!!
Yay I love free..... I used my Make It Funky...

This is the second one... I used my Roots Kit again...
Funny story...
This is a hallway in our house... it may be the shortest hallway known to man but it counts... now all three doors lock from the outside... so every once in a while we catch someone in there and lock them in!!!! Hahaha... I've been caught in there a few times... and we get every one of my kids friends in there ... they all know about the hallway... but sooner or later they let their guard down!!!

Here's a few of the Challenges I made up... for this one every right answer you earn a Mania Money dollar to use in our store...
All you have to do is Match the Design Team member to the Thingamabob they own... this proved to be super tricky!!! But so worth a guess... if you want to play head over to the DSM forum sign up and post your answer!!! Contest closes tonight at Midnight!!!
Here are the DT members...


And the Thing a ma bobs...

And another easy one... for this one all you have to do is guess how many candies are in the jar... closest guess without going over wins... my new Make It Funky kit... and if you guess the exact number you win everything in my store!!!
To play you must sign up for the DSM Forum and send me a personal message on the forum... do not post your answer in the thread... we don't want anyone guessing one number more and cheating you out of a prize!!!
This contest closes tonight Sunday Nov 1st 2009 @ midnight!!!
Well I'd better run I have one more LO to do for the blind speed scrap... we are givin a set of instructions.. you have to create a LO as per the instructions and the LO closest to the original wins!!! I hear it's a bit tricky so I'm going to give it a try... I love a good challenge!!!
One more thing.... we have extended our Store Sale for one more day...
Everything in the store is 50% off for one more day!!!
We really wanted you to be able to use your coupons you earned at the party and take advantage of the great deals .... make your prizes worth a little more!! We love a good deal at DSM!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Digi Scrapbook Mania Forum Digi Scrapbook Mania Shop Digi Scrapbook Mania Gallery Digi Scrapbook Mania Designers